The GSBC Bleacher Report and GSBC Intramural Sports Network have worked together to generate a list of GSBC students who we really hope will play in the GSBC Intramural Sports Program this semester! These students have for whatever reason avoided playing in a sport, but we really hope that somehow, someway they will play this coming semester in either football or soccer! We included a 1 sentence bio describing them:
1. Cisco Gonzalez
- The ONLY way you can distract him from the goal is with a banana.
2. Nathan Root
- Be careful what you throw at Root—or there will be a boomerang coming for you!
3. Jarius Bennett
- Don’t sleep on Jarius—he has lightning quick speed! (Just ask Challenger students)
4. Chris Luna
- Bob the Bulldozing Builder. He would be a tank on the football field!
5. David Daniels
- DDR. Dangerous, Deadly, Receiver!!
6. Jonathan Treadway
- His long stilt-like legs would make him difficult to defend in the corner of the end zone!
7. Gareth Oxendine
- Son of the VP. What more does he really need going for him??
8. Francisco Sanchez
- With being one of the loudest fans in the bleachers, Sanchez would make an excellent encourager of a teammate!
9. Chris Jaimes Jr.
- Knowing his popularity already, CJ would be one of the most popular athletes in the history of the GSBC Intramural Sports Program—that’s right, we said “ATHLETE!!”
10. Caleb Young
- He’s not just fast with his fingers on the guitar; he can be quick with his feet on the gym floor too!
11. Zane Pope
- Last season, we had the Blue Jean Bandit; this season we have the Overall Wearin’ Wonder!
12. Tanner Wheelhouse
- What few people know is that Wheelhouse has an excellent mind for soccer!
13. Brian Alvarado
- We can already hear the announcer’s call when Brian scores, “GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLL AVOCADO!!!!!!!!!!!”
14. Bro. Dan Wis………..
- The opponent would be too busy trying to spell his last name to prevent him from scoring!
15. Sammy Martinez
- All we know is: it’s going to be LIT!!!
Comment with a student whom you think we missed!