Rumors have been swirling around the possibility of a NEW GSBC intramural sports Commissioner being announced. As of now, we have not received any substantial information that would be concrete enough to report; however, we have been told that there is a “strong possibility” that the reins to the GSBC intramural sports program will be passed from Commissioner Callaghan to someone else. We thought of a list of OUR dream commissioners for the GSBC intramural sports program:
1. Vice President Oxendine
- No matter what the sport, the rules would be upheld throughout the entire game.
2. President Giovanelli
- Every game, there would be free snacks passed out to all the fans.
3. Chairman Waterhouse
- The National Anthem would be sung at every game.
4. Media Director Moyer
- Our livestreaming would be done in full 1080 HD.
5. Missions Director Sloan
- The GSBC All Stars for whatever sport would play a team from Israel from whatever sport.
Regardless of who the NEW GSBC intramural sports Commissioner will be, we are positive that this will bring a different dynamic to the intramural sports program at GSBC! The GSBC Bleacher Report will bring you up to the minute information regarding WHO the new Commissioner will be!