GSBC Bleacher Report is dedicated to finding new ways of making this website BETTER than when it was started! For the past several weeks, we have been brainstorming different ways to advertise GSBC in a positive sense! Tonight, we are starting another branch to the tree of GSBC Bleacher Report. The GSBC Graduate of the Week! This week, we highlight Bro. Anderson Andrevil!
- Bro. Andrevil was born on December 4, 1990 in Stratford, Connecticut. He started attending the Stratford High School in 2006 and graduated in the spring of 2009. In the spring of 2013, Anderson made his way across the country to start attending Golden State Baptist College! He graduated in the spring of 2015, but chose to come back for the Master’s Program which he graduated from in the spring of 2016!
- While attending GSBC, Bro. Andrevil was influential in many different lives! He served as a key component on Bus Route #22! He was the calming presence that the bus kids needed to see on Route #22 each and every week! He also was the teacher of the Bus Adults class for a period of time as well! Bro. Andrevil’s life verse: “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10
- We have several memories of Bro. Anderson! We recall him helping in the gym with the classes in the tents on numerous occasions. In many instances, his calming voice and his direct words would soften the heart of a child who was having a rough time paying attention! On the lighter side, we remember watching him play in the GSSL and the GSFL! His ability to play soccer was off the charts and his force at the line of scrimmage made him an unstoppable foe!
- Currently, he is serving as the Assistant Pastor at the Faith Baptist Church in Bakersfield, CA. On the side to pay the bills, he works at The Home Depot. He is dating a young lady as well!!
- Bro. Anderson Andrevil is more than JUST a graduate of GSBC. He is a friend, a faith-builder and someone who WE at GSBC Bleacher Report look up to! He loves the LORD and it is quite evident that he is sold out to the ministry! We are thankful for his faithfulness and his labor for the Lord and the Cause of Christ!!